jayclappphotography

Sunday 24 March 2013

How To (And Not To) Shoot Underwater Pt.1 Natural Light

Please note this post was not created by Jay Clapp Photography but by Corey Melton


This year my family and I escaped the cold of NYC and went to South Florida to celebrate the holidays. I was so glad to be heading to some warm weather, and I planned some shoots that wouldn’t be typical of the winter weather up North. I had never shot underwater before, so I wanted to challenge myself and try it out. I contacted BorrowLenses to see if they had an Aquatech housing that I could rent for my Nikon D4, but sadly it hadn’t been released (more…)




via Fstoppers http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/fstoppersfeed/~3/sWGNRdfTZE4/how-to-and-not-to-shoot-underwater-natural-light please use the share buttons below to share to your social network sites Jay








via WordPress http://jayclappphotography.wordpress.com/2013/03/24/how-to-and-not-to-shoot-underwater-pt-1-natural-light/

No comments:

Post a Comment