jayclappphotography

Thursday 28 March 2013

Powerful Photos Document Daily Life Fighting Cancer

Please note this post was not created by Jay Clapp Photography but by Trevor Dayley


Over the last 48 hours I have looked at these photos time and time again. I have shared them with my wife and daughter. I have been touched tremendously and my water-filled eyes have been opened to the daily struggles and emotions those face who are fighting cancer. I have been incredibly grateful to the photographer Angelo Merendino, who took the time to document his wife’s journey through photos and share them with all of us to help “humanize the face of cancer.” In Merendino’s words, “these photographs do not define us, but they are us.” [more]





via Fstoppers http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/fstoppersfeed/~3/tEV2TEN1GJQ/powerful-photos-document-daily-life-fighting-cancer please use the share buttons below to share to your social network sites Jay








via WordPress http://jayclappphotography.wordpress.com/2013/03/28/powerful-photos-document-daily-life-fighting-cancer/

No comments:

Post a Comment